Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fasting

As some of you may have know, my country has been going through a struggle against corruption. I have joined in the relay fast for a few days to support Anna Hazare, the man behind this Indian Revolution. I support fasting for the country, it feels great to be a part of the change in my country. I will struggle for as long as I can.

What is fasting?
To abstain from eating and drinking for two consecutive meals or more.

In the meanwhile, there is an upside to fasting. I don't feel hungry during the protest since I am busy protesting. There are some other advantages to occasional fasting.

It helps cleanse you body of metabolic wastes and toxins.

It helps in natural healing for several health disorders by strengthening the immune system and natural defenses.

It helps self discipline and self control. 

0 comments: